Miss me yet?!
We lost power on Friday July 3, 2013 and it was not restored until late on Wednesday.
Once power was restored I went full force to catch up on the massive mountain of laundry and house work that needed completion.
Our family was very fortunate. We have a generator that we used to run our two refrigerators. With the excessive heat, we purchased a small air conditioning unit which we ran on the main level of our home. We also slept on our hide-a-bed sofa to keep as cool as possible with the given circumstances.
It was difficult to not have power for this amount of time, however we got through the ordeal.
I normally do not join charm swaps, but I really loved the idea of using puzzle pieces as charms. I used my Accucut die puzzle for the shape the charm is attached to. It is from the camp activities die set. The charms are cut from shrinky dink brand plastic stamped on one side, alcohol inked on the opposite side and then shrank with a heat tool.
I used a Hero arts bugs and insects stamp set with Staz on Ink for the small puzzle pieces. These where cut with the retired sizzix puzzle piece die.
The beads where purchased from my local craft store. I used #20 gauge wire for the actual charm.
Stamp Happy be a blessing!